Cruise Ship pearl question

wwc

We have never traveled with Norwegian, we sailed with royal before on freedom of the seas.

We are looking at sailing on the pearl on a western Caribbean cruise.

Mexico,Jamaica, florida keys for seven days.

Freedom had several clubs and piano bars for activities like trivia games etc.

My question is How does it compare to freedom of the seas and is they pearl a small ship without fun places for ship activities and shopping.

NCL is the only cruise line we've sailed on other than Disney, so I can't compare. I will tell you though, not to worry because there will be trivia, games, activities, shopping, quiet places, bars, lounges, entertainment etc. for you to enjoy. NCL has something for everyone. You will be fine. Enjoy your cruise. I will be on the Pearl in January.

We have never traveled with Norwegian, we sailed with royal before on freedom of the seas.

We are looking at sailing on the pearl on a western Caribbean cruise.

Mexico,Jamaica, florida keys for seven days.

Freedom had several clubs and piano bars for activities like trivia games etc.

My question is How does it compare to freedom of the seas and is they pearl a small ship without fun places for ship activities and shopping.

Hmmm, not too many answers...Two different cruise lines...two different ships. Look at the gross tonnage and look at the passenger capacity. You will not find the the "several" on the Pearl but you will find the one of each...as everything is smaller. Yes, the Pearl is a smaller ship...and yes, cruising is fun...Pearl has piano bar, shows, trivia, a store for shopping, art auctions, and such but not the size of Freedom...You can expect the same on Pearl but smaller than Freedom.

Also know that each week on the same ship can provide a varied experience so do not go on any cruise with the same expectation as your previous one(s). This is the beauty of cruising.

I have many fond memories of sailing the Pearl (and with sailing a few Royal Caribbean ships)...that each cruise and each cruise line is an experience of its own. Have fun on the Pearl!

coka:D

Edited by coka