Cabin 9195 Summit

dobes3kh

While I can't answer the first part of your question I can give you some feedback on being under the Oceanview Cafe. We were in 9183 in January and it was pretty quiet. We did hear some chairs in scraping on the floors later in the evening (9-10pm) as the crew cleaned the dining room. Other than that it was quiet. Nothing kept us up at all.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

We were in cabin 9157 on the Summit this past may. We loved the overhang above our balcony. Was wonderful to sit out there when it was blazing hot or raining. We are sailing again next September in the same cabin we liked it that much. There was a little bit of noise from above but not bad. Only problem we have to complain about was our room steward, terrible. Would leave dirty glasses, dishes when he came to turn down. Not very attentive and we were conceirge. Had to ask numerous times for ice and towels. Hopefully we will get someone else next year. Overall we had a wonderful time, love the ship and crew

Thank you all for your feedback.

I think I'm going to request a cabin change just to put my mind at rest. I've never cruised in a cabin with anything other than cabins above me and it's a bit of a concern. Have never sailed in an inside either. Should be interesting!!! Seems like there are a lot of cabins still available for this cruise......

I would go down a deck. I always book a deck that has cabins above and below. But that's just me. :)

Agreed! We were in an aft cabin years ago... that "appeared" to be far enough away from the bars below it... apparently sound echos up through the empty spaces very well. We were serenaded by some guy singing (should I say squalling?) "Dust in the Wind" almost every night about 2am. :eek::rolleyes: