Booking RCI while on "X"?

albertiger

I think they will give you the shipbord credit. I know it works the other way We were on the Grandeur and booked for the Constellation and are getting the shipboard credit. We are planning to book another on RCI while onboard the Constellation.

i'll be on Constellation in a few weeks and was wondering if you can book an RCI cruise while onboard and if they are eligible for on board credit? THANKS!;)

We booked our upcoming Celebrity cruise while on Navigator of the Seas....we are receiving the onboard credit, I'm certain the reverse would apply as well.

I am planning to do a short RCI trip, and wanted to book a Celebrity trip for '07, what is the current onboard credit/person or cabin? Has anyone simply taken a short cruise inside stateroom to book a longer cruise in the future with the shipboard credit?

If I understand correctly, one can get the X booking w/ credit on RCI and vice versa, but once 'ashore' the bookings must stay with the same line - i.e. one can't switch an X booking to RCI later on and still get the credit?

thanks for all the info, i want to book a 6 day repo on RCI. anyone know if the amount of onboard credit for that one?:confused:

The following should provide you with the answer you're looking for:

Shareholder Benefit

$250 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 14 or more nights.

$200 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 9 to 13 nights.

$100 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 6 to 8 nights.

$50 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 5 nights or less.

Onboard credit is valid for any cruise vacation on Royal Caribbean International® or Celebrity Cruises® (excludes any sailings on the Celebrity XpeditionTM and any sailings offered under the Celebrity XpeditionsTM program). Reservations must be booked no later than May 1, 2006.

Archived