Verizon gift cards

Zevo

Pardon my ignorance, but what gift cards are you referring to thru Verizon? Verizon has a rewards program that I have found to be worthless, but if this is what you are referring to that would be great!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Pardon my ignorance, but what gift cards are you referring to thru Verizon? Verizon has a rewards program that I have found to be worthless, but if this is what you are referring to that would be great!

It is part of the Verizon Rewards program. The cards are basically 10% off. You can buy a $100 card for $90, plus 1,000 points. They come up every couple of months and then go away fast. I just looked and they are not available. You can also purchase a $500 card for $450 and 5,000 points. You can take it to Guest Services and redeem it for onboard credit or use it to pay for part of your cruise.

I've used them a couple of times for onboard credit.

Take care,

Mike

I just logged in and saw that they had some. However it said they cannot be used for shipboard credit. It did not say anything about taking them to the desk and getting a credit for your account. That would be wonderful. Just hesitant to buy them though and then find out I can't use it for what I want.

I just logged in and saw that they had some. However it said they cannot be used for shipboard credit. It did not say anything about taking them to the desk and getting a credit for your account. That would be wonderful. Just hesitant to buy them though and then find out I can't use it for what I want.

You might want to scroll a few pages and read through some of the well-established threads on these cards. I promise any and everything you need to know has been asked and answered 100s of times in those threads.

There's a huge difference in the carnival gift cards vs. the Royal Caribbean gift CERTIFICATES. Carnival's gift cards can be used to deposit on a cruise, make a payment, to purchase excursions, and to load to your shipboard account for ship spending. Royal gift certificates can only be used for new bookings and have a long list of restrictions. They also have to be mailed in certified or something after you redeem them.

The Royal gift certificates tend to be available alot longer because they are not nearly in as much demand as the Carnival gift cards. There is no set pattern when the cards are available. You just have to keep checking all of the time. And for the person that asked, yes Verizon sells them through their smart rewards program. AARP sells them via their rewards for good program. Both companies use the same vendor; therefore the cards are almost always available and sold out at the exact same times.

Hey everyone I really wanna purchase a few of these but I'm a little weary after reading a few reviews (not all from here). Some people state when they got them the had no money on them or it was used already.I even read one that said the envelope was empty no card! Since we are so close I'm nervous about any one of those things happening. Anyone have any experience with any of these things happening and if so what was the out come. Now another question if I do purchase some can I call Carnival and have them applied to my sign and sail card or do I have to wait till I board. TIA Tina

Hey everyone I really wanna purchase a few of these but I'm a little weary after reading a few reviews (not all from here). Some people state when they got them the had no money on them or it was used already.I even read one that said the envelope was empty no card! Since we are so close I'm nervous about any one of those things happening. Anyone have any experience with any of these things happening and if so what was the out come. Now another question if I do purchase some can I call Carnival and have them applied to my sign and sail card or do I have to wait till I board. TIA Tina

You have to take them to guest services on board to load them to your S &S

Sent from my SM-G925V using Forums mobile app

I've ordered these through Verizon for quite some time. I also had them delivered to different states and each time they arrived and had the correct balances. I believe you can also load them to your sail and sign account at the Kiosk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, you can load them at the kiosk but the last 2 times I tried to do that I had to end up going to guest services anyway. It wouldn't work.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Forums mobile app

Same here. The kiosks won't work for loading gift cards on every ship. Guest services works on all of them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I bought two $500 ones from the VERIZON rewards and had no issues getting them. I ordered them they sent me an email confirmation, I had to call them to verify that I did order them and I received them about three days after I called, I then applied them to my balance for my cruise in April. It was very easy and well worth getting to save $100 :-) the gift cards do go fast, just keep an eye out on the rewards site and on here a lot of times people will post on here when they are avalible.

Carnival gift cards have not been available at verizon for a couple of weeks, so the ones you just logged in a saw must have been the royal caribbean ones. Those do state they can't be used for obc; however, since I've never cruised RC, I could not say whether or not that is true.

Carnival gift cards can be used to pay down the cruise balance, or they can be applied as obc. The only place they can't be used right now is for the fun shops --gifts purchased online prior to the cruise.

Same here. The kiosks won't work for loading gift cards on every ship. Guest services works on all of them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Good to know. I'll try it in the kiosk first next weekend on the Sunshine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk