Wheel Chair access For North Star-Anthem

As with all innovations that we premiere on our ships, they are put through extensive testing to ensure that are unquestionably safe and this certainly is the case for both North Star and RipCord by iFLY. At this time, North Star accommodates 13 guests, plus there will be room to accommodate a wheelchair passenger as well, for a total of 14 guests, and one Operator.

North Star will be complimentary and available for guests at sea, as well as in port.

Premium packages also will be available for advance purchase and booking.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Good news, siegi1230, from the Royal Caribbean blog:

North Star- climb a set of spiral stairs to the loading area on deck 16 (has a handicap elevator as well), where the doors to North Star open and you may enter.

There are no seats. North Star accommodates 13 guests, plus there is room to accommodate a wheelchair passenger as well, for a total of 14 guests, and one operator.

Looks like your wife is good to go! :)

Edited by jmf123

I don't want to burst your bubble, but I was on the 9 night, September 22 sailing and the elevator up to North Star wasn't working. I'm not sure if it's been fixed since then but I thought you should know it's a possibility that it might not be working.