Star alternative restaurants

Mom3Boys

I posed this question to someone who recently returned from the Star. The alternative restaurants are Sabatinis and Tequila. She described Tequila as a southwest-style steakhouse. Said she didn't try it, but it looked and smelled wonderful. Tequila seems to be unique to Princess. Haven't heard of it aboard another Princess ship.

Yes, the Star (at least in November) had not yet been changed to a Sterling Steakhouse. But unlike the old Tequilla's it had several cuts of steak and the menu was almost the same as the Sterling Steakhouse was on other ships. They had done away with many of the items of Mexican foods that used to be served.

Tahitian Princess 10/14/04
RCI-Legend of the Seas 3/27/05 Panama Canal.
One Phantom Booking still open with Princess.

What was the charge for Tequilla's? I have eaten at the Mexican Rest. on Golden and Grand and thought it was good. With a name like Tequilla I would think it would be more mexican than steak! Thanks for sharing. Linda

The charge has now been changed to $15 pp for Sterlings and Sabatini's is $20 last time I looked.

Tahitian Princess 10/14/04
RCI-Legend of the Seas 3/27/05 Panama Canal.
One Phantom Booking still open with Princess.

Mom
There isn't a Sterling Steakhouse on the Star, nor is there a Painted Desert mexican restaurant. I guess Tequila is an attempt to blend the two. If you look under member reviews you will find a recent review of the Star by RobinZhere.

Sharon

Archived