Sun Class Cabins B748 or B753

thunderbaycruiser

I have a question about Sun Class ship cabins B748 or B753 on the Baha Deck, which I imagine are identical. We have booked B748 on a 2018 cruise aboard the Sea Princess, however we are having trouble finding any info (photos, reviews) about this cabin.

Every other balcony cabin on the deck plan shows a clear line that divides the balcony from others (making them private). With these cabins, the deck plan doesn’t seem clear about where the balcony actually is (aft or on the side). Apparently it is a metal balcony, but it is unclear how big it is as well.

Has anyone stayed in these cabins? They look nice, just feeling a bit uncertain now!!

Thanks!

Edited by thunderbaycruiser

I have a question about Sun Class ship cabins B748 or B753 on the Baha Deck, which I imagine are identical. We have booked B748 on a 2018 cruise aboard the Sea Princess, however we are having trouble finding any info (photos, reviews) about this cabin.

Every other balcony cabin on the deck plan shows a clear line that divides the balcony from others (making them private). With these cabins, the deck plan doesn’t seem clear about where the balcony actually is (aft or on the side). Apparently it is a metal balcony, but it is unclear how big it is as well.

Has anyone stayed in these cabins? They look nice, just feeling a bit uncertain now!!

Thanks!

Here's a photo of Sea Princess from a cruise we took to Alaska. You can see that B748 is aft facing and has a glass railing.

4854204962_ec8d6c7fec_b.jpgSea Princess by Richard, on Flickr