Cruise Ship Secerts T.V.

bcsfd279

On Nov. 10 there will be a t/v/ show "Cruise Ship Secerts" on certian channels at certian times, I've seen it several times, but always love watching it ( it gets me excited about cruising:D ) Here is a link to the site

Enjoy.... Ryan

http://search.discovery.com/search?q=Cruise+Ship&site=wwwTVListings&proxystylesheet=wwwMain&client=wwwMain&output=xml_no_dtd&getfields=*&filter=0

I'm gonna have to watch it!!! Anything having to do with cruising I watch. Nothing gets me in the cruising mood more. Did anyone watch the shows about The Sovereign of the Seas while it was in drydock? I found it very interesting.

I'm gonna have to watch it!!! Anything having to do with cruising I watch. Nothing gets me in the cruising mood more. Did anyone watch the shows about The Sovereign of the Seas while it was in drydock? I found it very interesting.

Gonna have to watch. Yes, I've seen the Sovereign of the Seas series twice. Interesting, if it airs again it is recommended viewing.

Hi All,

I checked on Yahoo for this 11/10 cruise chip secrets show, and it was originally aired in June 2001.

Still a good show and worth watching, but don't be surprised if you've seen bits or pieces of it already.

Happy sailings,

Wendy

• 3 weeks later...

What a wonderful site to visit. I really enjoyed all your videos. I read every single word on every page after viewing the videos. Many of us are curious about crew life and so I enjoyed the photos... it looked like everyone was having fun on their time off.

Thank you for the site and the videos. Do you have any recommendation for a lower end digitial video camera? I need a new video camera and I want to get one where I can use it to help transfer some of my old videos on to DVD's.

Thanks again for the videos and the look at crew life.

Cannot get your video clips to load either. Is there something I am doing wrong. When I click on the clip name I get a script with a load of squares etc and it starts to load but does not complete. I am using Quick time version 7 :confused:

Cannot get your video clips to load either. Is there something I am doing wrong. When I click on the clip name I get a script with a load of squares etc and it starts to load but does not complete. I am using Quick time version 7 :confused:

that's exactly what happened for me, too. wasn't about to buy the $29 version of quick time just to see the videos, sorry.

that's exactly what happened for me, too. wasn't about to buy the $29 version of quick time just to see the videos, sorry.

Archived