Our honeymoon cruise 10-22 on the magic

Pat17

So this is my wife's first cruise (and it's our honeymoon) and she is so nervous that we will be affected by the hurricanes going on right now. I keep telling her that we have 2 whole weeks for everything to settle down and port canaveral will be just fine by then. Please help me reassure her!

We are on this cruise too. I am worried about Port Canaveral (and all of the areas that are dealing with Matthew). We will have to wait what happens in the next few days and see how much damage there is, but Carnival has tons of lead time before we sail. Here is to hoping that it isn't as bad as they are expecting.

We are also on this cruise. The worst case scenario with the current Hurricanes is that we start our cruise with a bus ride. Hopefully Port Canaveral avoids any serious damage and all goes off as planned. So tell your future bride to relax and focus worrying about the wedding. JK Congrates

Wife and I are on the Magic on 10/15 the cruise right before yours. We live about 50 miles from PC and are starting to pack. I expect that by next Sat. PC will be all cleaned up and

100% back to normal. It is now 9:45 AM on Fri.10/7 the winds are nothing to talk about

right now and we have had very little rain so far. We are a little south of Orlando and the conditions are good right now. Tell you future wife that all shall be fine come 10/22.

Congrats to you and you future wife and have a great honeymoon on the Magic it's a great ship.

Thank you everybody! We actually got married on September 24th, but we had to wait til the 22nd of this month to go on our honeymoon due to vacation availability at my place of employment. We're flying in from buffalo so it's quite a trip!

So this is my wife's first cruise (and it's our honeymoon) and she is so nervous that we will be affected by the hurricanes going on right now. I keep telling her that we have 2 whole weeks for everything to settle down and port canaveral will be just fine by then. Please help me reassure her!

It will be like nothing happened. Enjoy!!!

Thank you everybody! We actually got married on September 24th, but we had to wait til the 22nd of this month to go on our honeymoon due to vacation availability at my place of employment. We're flying in from buffalo so it's quite a trip!

Congrats on your wedding you guys should be fine. Happy sailing

Sent from my iPhone using Forums