Southwest cancel our flight !!!

Ohaber

Hello everyone

I need your help ...

I invited to all whole my family a cruise for the first time on Saturday at ncl from Miami.

The original plan was an invitation of flights from Long Island to fll tomorrow, but today we received notice that southwest canceled all flights.

For now, the cruise on Saturday is on and currently I have a big problem how to get to Miami?

There are just few flights to the miami for the whole family that comes over 2500 dollars!

I would welcome any suggestion or idea how I get a rational way with a all my family to Miami and don't lose the Cruise ....

All suggestions are welcome, thanks a lot.

Ofer

I don't think anyone is going to come up with anything other than pay the 2500 , Drive, or cancel your trip. I wouldn't suggest driving as it's going to be a mess with travel of evacuees going back home and gas stations running out of fuel.

Edit to say: Someone is going to chime in on how you should have bought travel insurance.

Edited by jefffrompawpaw

You're going to have to take one to the chin on this one and pony up the $2500. Wait to long and all those Miami flights will be sold out too, as others have reasons they need to go to Florida too and there are very few flights

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Tampa airport may be an option but finding a car to drive may be difficult. Contact NCL, you won't be the only family unable to use their current air reservations. Safest bet though is today the 2500.00 but I would check with NCL to make sure their end is still on schedule.

Talk to Southwest again and ask to speak with a supervisor. Delta cancelled my flight but they immediately rebooked me on another flight and it didn't cost me any additional money.

Are you saying that the new flights are $2500 more than what you originally paid? They at the very least owe you the money you paid for the original flights.

Talk to them again. I haven't flown Southwest in years but what you are describing sounds a bit harsh.

See if you can fly into Tampa or St Petersberg, it is about 5 hrs driving, Orlando is an hour or two farther. I know there is an airport in Palm Beach, but don't know what airlines. If you can do it even a day or two ahead. You can check rental cars ahead.

Can you get into New York City and catch a flight from there?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by DesrtDrmr