Halloween on the Vista

Cruzing Family

Just wondering if there will be any Halloween celebrations onboard the Vista?

The kids will be missing all the candy at home!

According to Matt Mitchum (cruise director) and John Heald, Halloween will be celebrated on the ship on 10/30 because we are in Bermuda overnight on 10/31 - 11/1. Don't know what kinds of activities there will be.

Just wondering if there will be any Halloween celebrations onboard the Vista?

The kids will be missing all the candy at home!

It depends on the cruise director, but when I did a Halloween cruise they had decorations up the whole cruise. Then on Halloween itself they had a pumpkin carving contest on the Lido deck, a costume contest later that night, special desserts in the dining room, and I'm pretty sure there was some type of trick or treat/Halloween candy event for the kids. I didn't go with kids so I didn't pay too much attention to that part, but I thought I remember hearing about it.

• 2 weeks later...

We did a Disney Halloween cruise and the Meet and Greet people got together and made a schedule of people who would stay in their cabins and give out candy for say an hour or two so those with kids in the group could trick or treat knowing it was with people from the meet and greet. It turned out real good. Don't know if that might be an idea if you have a good roll call.