Previous Premium Beverage package to New Deluxe package?

sunnyv

15e24bea1fdf3218479ba40049987087.jpg

I wonder what "honored as is until depleted" means.

My husband has the Select Package for a March 3, 2017 cruise. It covers beer and wine, so how could it be depleted since they have to stock beer and wine outside the packages?

Ok so this is the second time I get a drink package and the first time I got the ultimate package back in June 2016. I got offered the 20% off. So I did the math etc.. and said ok its a good deal. So when I got on the ship it was the same price i paid with 20% off but it was the regular price. So i talk to the manager of the beverages and after a few days I got the difference refunded back as an OBC. So that was great. I am now going on the Allure in November and im getting 25% deluxe and the price offered is $43 Per day before tip. All places online are reporting new prices are $55 per day. So math is $55 - 25% is $41.25 per day. How did they get $43.00. Oh and now as of last month STARBUCKS is not included :mad: . So i know the difference is only $12.50 but how are they doing this math. Its the principle. They just need to post prices and stop making the regular price a mystery. Seems like sale was exteneded also another 24 hours but the clock shows 72 hours.

My husband has the Select Package for a March 3, 2017 cruise. It covers beer and wine, so how could it be depleted since they have to stock beer and wine outside the packages?

Means until no one has the package purchased. No new purchases will be accepted, current ones will remain valid.

Think of it as a voucher that is no longer sold. But will still be accepted until all vouchers have been redeemed.

Ok so this is the second time I get a drink package and the first time I got the ultimate package back in June 2016. I got offered the 20% off. So I did the math etc.. and said ok its a good deal. So when I got on the ship it was the same price i paid with 20% off but it was the regular price. So i talk to the manager of the beverages and after a few days I got the difference refunded back as an OBC. So that was great. I am now going on the Allure in November and im getting 25% deluxe and the price offered is $43 Per day before tip. All places online are reporting new prices are $55 per day. So math is $55 - 25% is $41.25 per day. How did they get $43.00. Oh and now as of last month STARBUCKS is not included :mad: . So i know the difference is only $12.50 but how are they doing this math. Its the principle. They just need to post prices and stop making the regular price a mystery. Seems like sale was exteneded also another 24 hours but the clock shows 72 hours.

I just got on oasis and got the drink package it was $58.00 a day plus 18% for a 7 day cruise $479.08 is what it cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I take it to mean that people who have already purchased the Select package will have that purchase honored under the old rules for the Select package.

It is different on each ship. On the Oasis for my Dec. 18th sailing it is still

$48.

Had no idea it would be different. I don't understand why. Did you call? I did and they said it's for all RCI ships. May be I'm lucky. That stinks if it's not.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you purchase the drink package before the cruise, and then change your mind, can you cancel the purchase (still before the cruise)? Someone thinks they may want the drink package and would like to benefit from sale price wonders if they could cancel later if they change their mind.

If you purchase the drink package before the cruise, and then change your mind, can you cancel the purchase (still before the cruise)? Someone thinks they may want the drink package and would like to benefit from sale price wonders if they could cancel later if they change their mind.

You can cancel for a refund to your credit card up to around 3 days before the cruise. After that, you would have to cancel onboard, for credit to your onboard account.