First Cruise

geeman

I'm 23 and just booked my first cruise sailing on Carnival Imagination during winter vacation. I was curious which excursions are the best in Ooho Rios and Grand Cayman. Any recommedations? I have heard from some friends about a jeep tours which have unlimited drinks? Am I allowed to bring alcohol aboard?

Thanks

It all depends on what you like to do.

Personally, I loved the Stingray Sandbar in Cayman. I just hung out at beach at Ochos Rios.

I suggest you visit the forum here that discusses each port so you can learn about the options you will have and read reviews of various excursions. The forum is found here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5

We were on the Imagination In January and did the Cool Runnings excursion offered through Carnival in Ocho Rios. It is a sail boat ride to and from Dunn Rivers Falls. On the way back you get free rum punch. We had a great time. We did not get to go to the Cayman Islands due to a medical emergency. Have a great cruise

my family booked excursions through venders we found through the ports of call on this web site. grand caymen.....snorkeling at sting ray city is a must. we used captain marvins and had a great time. not over crowded.

jamica we climbed Dunns River Falls, went river tubing, and shopping. i forget the name of our guide right now but he was very nice and accomodating. the port of call can give you lots of info or lead you to it.

have a great time

Archived