Couples massage class

geeowe

Hey Y'all--I saw a Fun Times posted recently (can't remember which ship), and it listed a "Couples Massage Class". Has anyone participated in this? I'm looking for info on size of class, length and price. I couldn't find anything on the Carnival page, so am hoping someone here can help.....thanks!!

• 2 months later...

Checked into this when we were on the Pride a couple of weeks ago, it was 65.00 for a half hour, they teach you a few techniques and give you a small bottle of the massage oil, they also try to get you to buy more treatments, did not do it, thought it would be longer.

Checked into this when we were on the Pride a couple of weeks ago, it was 65.00 for a half hour, they teach you a few techniques and give you a small bottle of the massage oil, they also try to get you to buy more treatments, did not do it, thought it would be longer.

65 each or 65 total?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So really you paid $65 for a small bottle of massage oil. ;)

Man! Thank stinks that they only did it for half an hour. Not that I would of expected it to last too long, but still. For $65 that seems kind of steep. Especially since I probably already have their "massage oil". We use Elemis Muscleease at home (LOVE IT!) and my guess its the same stuff they use. The bottle alone isn't worth $65. Was hoping the advise might of been though. Sounds like it wasn't. :(