Fitness Classes on the Getaway?

SeattleSuz

They have all sorts of fitness classes you can sign up for. Unsure how much they run. They have jogging tracks around the deck you can run on. They have a full gym with all sorts of machines. I know someone who tool a yoga class. Just forget the pricing. I will say the gym always seemed to be pretty packed.

They have all sorts of fitness classes you can sign up for. Unsure how much they run. They have jogging tracks around the deck you can run on. They have a full gym with all sorts of machines. I know someone who tool a yoga class. Just forget the pricing. I will say the gym always seemed to be pretty packed.

Bummer that there's an upcharge for fitness classes. Boo. Oh well, maybe DH and I will just find bikes and do our own class. lol

The track is supposedly 1/8 of a mile but seemed shorter. I couldn't get up any speed as people just walking through the area frequently walked right in front of me. They seemed annoyed when I said "Excuse me" even though the track is very well marked.

They held a free hip hop/zumba class at the pool each morning but from what I understand, that was the only free class. The fitness center was packed in the morning but almost empty after that.