NY cruise or just after, Freedom or Allure

frenchmeg

Hi,

I have been on both, love them both.. Trying to find a decent price (a bit late).

Freedom, December 30th, 8 nights, love the itinerary, but cant afford a balcony...

Allure, January 2nd, love the ship more versus itinerary, 6 nights, we can afford the balcony..

We are a couple (late 40's) who love to have fun, and going on a NY's cruise looks like fun! Will it be crazy everywhere? I presume less crowded on the Allure that leaves the 2nd of January...

Can we go back to an Inside cabin, longer days on cruise, great itinerary, price is good for a NY cruise (but Inside cabine)

Any advice... thanks!!

I think I would personally go with the Jan 2nd cruise on Allure. The NYE cruise would be a lot of fun but that is only 1 night (NYE specifically). The Freedom will be really crowded being a holiday week and there will be tons of children and family groups. I have 2 children of my own, so I'm not saying that's a bad thing but something you might want to consider if it's just the two of you. The sailing on Jan 2nd will still be pretty full but much less children if that an issue for you. The balcony is also a big thing for us!

Edited by tropiclvrs