Norwegian Epic - review of Western Mediterranean Cruise, 2-9 October 2016

MarkCheshire

Hi Mark,

It was a good meet 'n'greet & as before (our meet 'n'greet last year) the Ships staff turn out in good numbers to meet CC'ers & make us feel welcome.:D:D I know some folks didn't manage, they missed a good cup of coffee & pastry.

Like yourself we bumped into a lot of folks over the week & it was nice to conversate with folks we had something in common with.:)

Kind Regards to you & Vera xxxxx

Evie

Hi Evie

Thanks again for organising the Meet and Greet - it was a great way to start the week on board.

Really had a great holiday....roll on the next cruise!

Mark and Vera.

I will be on the Epic next year for the TA out of Barcelona, great review and yes I am amazed at what people write. The best one is one I read on a complaint board where the people showed up for the cruise and they had no record of them booking the cruise. There is no much back and forth between payments and what identification info the cruise line needs then cabin number luggage tags I can only assume the complaint was fake, or someone who was totally clueless or a very unethical travel agent faked all the documentation?

One thing I didn't like was is sun lounger hogging. I saw a group of 3 women stay together using 8 sun loungers after a couple of hours they left but to use 8 when you only are a group of three and the rest are being used is a little selfish.

One thing I didn't like was is sun lounger hogging. I saw a group of 3 women stay together using 8 sun loungers after a couple of hours they left but to use 8 when you only are a group of three and the rest are being used is a little selfish.

Agree - don't like 'sun-bed hogging' at all.

Can honestly say we did not see any of it on our cruise. In fact there were SO many sun beds that you could have your choice. Even on a sea day when everyone was aboard we have an excellent choice of sunbeds.