Quest on the Splendor in December

volmoma

Does anyone know if the Quest, an adult game, is played on the Splendor out of Miami? I'm thinking it depends on the CD on the ship. And then again also depends on the stuffed shirts, I mean beards, in management as to what entertainment happens on each ship. It's an adult scavenger hunt which, after a day of drinking, is way too funny! Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Does anyone know if the Quest, an adult game, is played on the Splendor out of Miami? I'm thinking it depends on the CD on the ship. And then again also depends on the stuffed shirts, I mean beards, in management as to what entertainment happens on each ship. It's an adult scavenger hunt which, after a day of drinking, is way too funny! Thanks in advance!!

I too love this game. As I understand it, it is only offered on cruises on 5 or more days. HOWEVER we were on the Victory Early December 2015 (Which was 5 days) and it was NOT available. I asked the Entertainment Director what happened when I ran in to her on the Promenade and was brushed off with something along the lines of "there wasn't enough staff to run it." Which is fair...I guess...but it's usually a late night game (10pm or so) and I didn't like her curt and dismissive answer. I had a large group with me and I SO looked forward to playing with them.

So in short, who knows. My mileage was not good on this.

Edited by twitzgall

Ours is an eight day so I'm going to track down and ask early into the cruise. I know some call it a go or no on the spur of the moment which in a way is good. I know if I knew ahead I'd pack a bag if bras, g strings etc. [emoji6] OK I'd cheat, ok I said it. Happy cruising!! [emoji4]

Edited by volmoma

It is up to the ET or CD to decide if they want to do it. Some like it and will do it others will not.

Best with younger crowd and can be lots of fun

That's what I thought' date=' up to ET or CD. Hope it's on the Splendor. Guess I'll just have to ask. [emoji4']

I was on the Splendor 8 day late September and they had it. DH and I didn't go, none of us knew what it was, but four of our friends did. It sounded like a blast! If I can stay up that late (I think it was around midnight) I will go next time.

I was on the Splendor 8 day late September and they had it. DH and I didn't go, none of us knew what it was, but four of our friends did. It sounded like a blast! If I can stay up that late (I think it was around midnight) I will go next time.

When they do a late night quest with a young audience it is a blast. Amazing what people will do to win.

I will be on the Splendor this Saturday, I will let you know when I get back if they had it, we went to one and kind of participated and we laughed the whole time, and your right about it is amazing on what people will do to win. Any other questions, let me know I will give you a reply when I am back. Leaving on Friday for Fort Lauderdale staying over night there and have a service picking us up and taking us to the pier in Miami.

Joann

Edited by JOANN226