Bar and Photo prices.....

FLASHINGLIGHTS83

I have my first Carnival cruise coming up in 89 days, and was wondering what the bar prices were? Are they comparable to RCCL prices? My wife does not drink, and I'm not a big drinker, so the CHEER package is out, but I am looking at purchasing the bar credit for my sign and sail, just not sure how much. I usually have 1 or 2 drinks a day, and a coffee in the morning.

Also, my wife is big into pictures, so was wondering the prices on the pictures, so I can purchase some picture credit ahead of time. Any info would be appreciated!!

Thank you!

Greg

We were on the Freedom in Sept 2016- don't quote me, but I am pretty sure the specialty drink of the day was 8.95 + gratuity, other mixed drinks were 9.95 + gratuity. I know our 1st drink order was 1 funship special (drink of the day) & 1 jack daniels & water- total bill was a little over $19. So a rough estimate for mixed drinks would be about $9-10 ea. Beer is less expensive. Specialty coffee was about $5 I think. I don't usually buy pictures, so am not much help there. But I did get a coupon for a free 5x7 & it stated a 7.95 value if that helps. I think the portraits & posed pictures are more, guessing around $10.

We are like you & drink very little, maybe 6-8 drinks for the whole cruise each, our bar bill is around $200 total.

Drinks we ordered were usually in the $8-$10 range. 8x10 photos were close to $20 each, if I remember right (perhaps a bit less, but I round up to know my potential damages).

I do the same. We're cruising Thanksgiving Weekend, only a 5 day so not as expensive. At this rate 6 drinks will cover it if we prebuy. If we just buy on 2nd day of the cruise, the price is higher and you're not really saving. At this point, I don't want to worry about how much I had to drink and going over budget, so we're going to buy it. For me it's all the frozen drinks that just call my name.

The "professional posed photos" are $22 for an 8X10 photo. They go based off of what kind of picture it is. I think $22 is the most expensive and the others are cheaper. (Just got off the Triumph on 10/15)

I have my first Carnival cruise coming up in 89 days, and was wondering what the bar prices were? Are they comparable to RCCL prices? My wife does not drink, and I'm not a big drinker, so the CHEER package is out, but I am looking at purchasing the bar credit for my sign and sail, just not sure how much. I usually have 1 or 2 drinks a day, and a coffee in the morning.

Also, my wife is big into pictures, so was wondering the prices on the pictures, so I can purchase some picture credit ahead of time. Any info would be appreciated!!

Thank you!

Greg

Greg,

Go take a look at firemanbobswife's current thread from the Glory. She is posting many of the bar, photo, and other menus and price sheets while she is on the Glory.

You can find it here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2414173

Greg,

Go take a look at firemanbobswife's current thread from the Glory. She is posting many of the bar, photo, and other menus and price sheets while she is on the Glory.

You can find it here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2414173

Thank you....I will check it out!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk