Azura triple balcony cabin

Dawn1004

Hi all

Have been searching P&O threads to see if there were any photos/images of a triple balcony cabin on Azura. I'm at about page 23 of the PO threads. Haven't come across one yet - just wondering if anyone has a photo they would be willing to share?

Our balcony cabin shows as a triple with two singles and a pullman.

Have been in suites and other balcony cabins, but we have actually never had a pullman in the room. I know they can make the cabin a bit tight when pullman is down, was just hoping to get a visual on what cabin will look like.

Have B255 on Azura.

I know we are quite close to stairs/lifts but think we'll be ok - I don't think any noise from people hanging around the lifts will bother us, we can sleep pretty good! There was only this cabin and the one on the opposite side available for a triple unobstructed balcony.

Thank you, yes is a balcony cabin, just wondering as on the images on P&O for a balcony, they show a double/queen bed in one part of the cabin and then a chair/sofa just near the balcony.

So would the pullman bed be over the 2 twin beds (that would be the double/queen if not in use as a triple), or would it be over near the balcony.

I'm thinking over the beds otherwise there would be no reason not to have the two beds connected if you wished that conformation

The Pullman was over the bed furthest away from the balcony when we had a triple balcony cabin on Azura. It was accessed by a ladder which came down between the beds. The bed folded up into the ceiling and was put away by our seward each night. The cabin was fine (not really good, just fine). I did find that I hit my head on the Pullman if I ever got up to use the loo in the night as I walked around the bed. I was in the bed without the pullman over it. We also found that there was a gap at the end of the pullman at the head of the bed that was just big enough for a pillow to fall through, Result - one daughter with pillows falling on her head in the night and the other waking up to find she had lost all her pillows!

All standard balcony cabins on Azura/Ventura are positioned above the beds in the ceiling, and when in use the beds have to be in single bed format.

Only de-luxe cabins on D or E deck have a sofa, which can be made into a single bed, and in a 4 person cabin there would be a pullman bunk as well, in these cabins the main bed can be kept in double bed format.

Thank you for the info.

Well hubby may bump his head - he is a bit accident prone on the good days, and extremely clumsy on all the other days!

I'll pack some bandaids (sticky plasters) for him just in case ...:)

Will see how we go, we don't spend a lot of time in the cabin, but I do like a balcony to relax and get some quiet time) and we were limited for choice.