Pig and Anchor

Raxter54

According to Carnival's website it is just the Magic. Though it officially opens on the Vista later this month, it's already open for trials.

https://www.carnival.com/cruise-food/guys-pig-anchor-bbq

Thanks for the link. I couldn't find it on the Carnival website. I'm assuming it won't go on the Freedom until it undergoes it's next dry dock.....

Hmmm, I'm hearing conflicting information on the Galveston cruisers FB page. Some say the fish and chips is still there, some say it has been replace with a bbq place(not the Pig and Anchor). Confusing...

Edited by Raxter54

Hmmm, I'm hearing conflicting information on the Galveston cruisers FB page. Some say the fish and chips is still there, some say it has been replace with a bbq place(not the Pig and Anchor). Confusing...

The Conquest had the fish and chips replaced with the BBQ, I believe, but not Pig and Anchor specifically (I assume the difference is the smoker onboard).

Should be "ready" on the Vista when we get on Nov 5. I am going from ships where I haven't had any 2.0 updates to a ship with everything!! Very excited!!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

"ready"....more or less on Vista now...we're hoping to try it on the TA next week.

Now I am confused. The Carnival Conquest has the "Seafood Shack" where the fish and chips was located. According to Carnivals website it is coming soon to the Freedom, Liberty, Valor Victory and Triumph.

It lists the Pig and Anchor as only being on the Magic,

Now I am confused. The Carnival Conquest has the "Seafood Shack" where the fish and chips was located. According to Carnivals website it is coming soon to the Freedom, Liberty, Valor Victory and Triumph.

It lists the Pig and Anchor as only being on the Magic,

Nope. Seafood Shack is a new venue. I think where the Late Night snacks station was. Fish and Chips was replaced with BBQ, but not Pig and Anchor.

Nope. Seafood Shack is a new venue. I think where the Late Night snacks station was. Fish and Chips was replaced with BBQ, but not Pig and Anchor.

I have done some research and as usual you are correct. I guess they had to replace the fish and chips with something.

I have done some research and as usual you are correct. I guess they had to replace the fish and chips with something.

According to my PVP on the Conquest there is a place in the back of ship on the lido called the Seafood Corner and items are purchased for a fee. There is a complimentary BBQ stand that replaced the old fish and chips.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums