Printing cruise doc's

khewston

What is the earliest you have printed out your cruise documents/luggage tags?

My cruise is paid in full, online check-in done and I still have another six months to go :eek:

I print all papers/luggage tags the day we make final payment. I put them in a folder and let them rest until about a week pre-cruise. Then I print all excursion, hotel, flight, etc. papers and they join the Carnival ones.

Usually just a week or so before the cruise. I don't want to wait till the last minute in case something happens to my computer or printer.

Our January B2B has been paid in full for a couple of months now, but I still have to add my credit card before my online check-in will be complete.

As soon as final payment is made I print them. I have an accordion file folder with reach tab marked "ship" "air" "hotel" "insurance" "power of attorney" "passports." I also print out the luggage tags when I print the boarding docs. Everything is already to go. This time around I have 2 file folders to keep track of, we'll be on 2 different ships back-2-back. The file folder is easy to just go to the document immediately, no thumbing through papers.

I print ours right after we make the final payment. I always make sure excursions are booked by then so when I print the documents everything is there. They go into a folder and hang out in our office until the weekend before our cruise when I start packing, then they go into my carry-on.

What is the earliest you have printed out your cruise documents/luggage tags?

My cruise is paid in full, online check-in done and I still have another six months to go :eek:

I use the "final payment date" as the time to print documents. I have waited in the past until closer to cruise time and then the computer or the printer decides to act up and I have to go to the library to print them out or to a friend's house. Never fails.