Celebrity Reflection Rm 1554 (AQ)

killsport

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone who's been in this room (1554) on the Reflection (it might be slightly different than the other S-class ships) can tell me about the possible obstruction from cleaning/washing equipment. I believe it has a larger balcony. Any specific, first-hand knowledge is greatly appreciated.

And yes, I did check the cabin spreadsheet (nothing for this cabin on Reflection) as well as a site search.

Thanks in advance!

I've stayed in and have booked for December cabin 1552. This one has a very large balcony. For 1554 I've only looked at it and not stayed in it but I remember it being a little bit bigger. Not much but a little

Bad news, the equipment is right in front of your balcony. Google it and you'll see. It is the same cabin number on all the S class ships.

Hope this helps

I've stayed in and have booked for December cabin 1552. This one has a very large balcony. For 1554 I've only looked at it and not stayed in it but I remember it being a little bit bigger. Not much but a little

Bad news, the equipment is right in front of your balcony. Google it and you'll see. It is the same cabin number on all the S class ships.

Hope this helps

You're on Eclipse in December 2016. If I'm not mistaken, it is different on Reflection from all the other S-Class ships since they added an additional deck. I could be wrong, but someone who has actually sailed in that cabin on Reflection could chime in.

I'll be on Reflection this coming Friday, and I'll check it out and post, but I believe I read somewhere that that obstruction is not on Reflection.

Not disagreeing with Duanerice1 by any means since I haven't sailed in that cabin or anywhere near it (heck, I haven't even been on that ship yet), but looking at photos, I don't see any obstructions at all???

15611154213_439ea774fc_b.jpg"]15611154213_439ea774fc_b.jpg[/url]

Not disagreeing with Duanerice1 by any means since I haven't sailed in that cabin or anywhere near it (heck, I haven't even been on that ship yet), but looking at photos, I don't see any obstructions at all???

I think they discovered their error from the other S-Class ships and moved the window washing contraption on Reflection out of view.

And yes, my bad, my observation is not from Reflection but from 3 other S class ships. I just looked at the deck plan and the cabin numbers are the same. Sorry about that. It would be nice if they got rid of the window washing equipment though. But with the extra deck you are not the top deck anymore.

enjoy

Edited by Duanerice1

@Briggs99 - For us, sun is a bad thing (wife has had an issue with skin cancer) so shade is our preference. But completely understand the sun. Used to love it!

Hopefully @Wine-O will have an update after his cruise...

There are no window washing contraptions on Reflection blocking the view of the staterooms on the forward hump on both the port & starboard sides. So, you are good to go in 1554 -- no obstruction!!!