Travel documents

GordonFan24ever

I'm about to take my first cruise in 39 days. It's a 15 day cruise to Hawaii and back aboard the miracle.

The ship makes a stop in Mexico the last day. I do not have a pass port but have a driver's license, a birth certificate and a marriage license. Will that be enough?

I'm talky worrying now.

Thanks in advance

Cris

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

I'm about to take my first cruise in 39 days. It's a 15 day cruise to Hawaii and back aboard the miracle.

The ship makes a stop in Mexico the last day. I do not have a pass port but have a driver's license, a birth certificate and a marriage license. Will that be enough?

I'm talky worrying now.

Thanks in advance

Cris

You'll be fine with a Birth certificate and DL. Marriage license should not be necessary unless your name does not match what is on the DL.

Edited by Sitzmark

The marriage license is a bridge document for married women to show why the name on the birth certificate does not match the drivers license. Good idea to bring a copy with you. You may or may not be asked to see it by CBP upon your return to the US, but better safe than sorry.

I'm talky worrying now.

Thanks in advance

Cris

You're fine. Come join us on the roll call.