Courtyard in Seattle

5soccer9

Trying to figure out where to stay in Seattle before our cruise next year. Which Courtyard do you think is better? The one located at 612 2nd Avenue or the one at Westlake Avenue, Lake Union? They both sound nice and I know they are in different areas.

I appreciate any information you can give me. Thanks.

Trying to figure out where to stay in Seattle before our cruise next year. Which Courtyard do you think is better? The one located at 612 2nd Avenue or the one at Westlake Avenue, Lake Union? They both sound nice and I know they are in different areas.

I appreciate any information you can give me. Thanks.

Check with TripAdvisor.:)

The "Pioneer Square" Courtyard (2nd Ave.) really isn't in Pioneer Square; Marriott has a habit of misstating their hotels' locations. It's in more of an office district, but walkable to many tourist sites. The Westlake Courtyard is quite some distance from most of those points of interest.

there are some pros and cons to each. The 2nd ave location is a bit removed from the downtown core and more in the courthouse part of town. The Westlake location is South Lk union and on the streetcar line to downtown which makes it pretty easy to get around. Its near the Amazon headquarters and walkable to Space Needle and the Musuem of History and Industry at South Lk Union. Your also across from Lk Union and McCormicks which has an incredible happy hr for cheap eating. Between the two I'd prefer the Lk Union location. Also slightly closer to cruise docks

there are some pros and cons to each. The 2nd ave location is a bit removed from the downtown core and more in the courthouse part of town. The Westlake location is South Lk union and on the streetcar line to downtown which makes it pretty easy to get around. Its near the Amazon headquarters and walkable to Space Needle and the Musuem of History and Industry at South Lk Union. Your also across from Lk Union and McCormicks which has an incredible happy hr for cheap eating. Between the two I'd prefer the Lk Union location. Also slightly closer to cruise docks

Great. Thanks for the information. I appreciate. I always have a hard time deciding where to stay when I go to a city that I am not familiar with. Thanks again.

We have stayed in the Courtyard on 2nd Ave. We liked it. The other one is further away from downtown.

There were bars and restaurants close to the 2nd Ave Courtyard and you can walk anywhere form there

Thank you for the information. I really appreciate it.