Baltic Cruise - July 2017

ormy

Anyone booked on Treasures of the Baltic July 15th, 2017 ?

I have been in touch with SPB-Tours who offer a comprehensive 2 day tour of St Petersburg. I have asked for a small party so they have asked I do this post.

They start 8am each day and return about 5pm so you really see all that there is to see and lunch is included, together with all other related costs - entrance fee etc. And they arrange the visa. The cost is about £200 per person for the two days, very reasonable I would think. The half day ship tours are about £50.

We are unlikely to visit St Petersburg again so we want to see as much as we can. SPB get very good reviews on cruisecritic/ tripadvisor.

Anyone interested ?

We did the 2 day tour with SPB this August. It was fantastic, 2 very full days and good value for money. Our tour guide (Max) was a history teacher in St. Petersburg and his knowledge was incredible. The visa/passport system was very easy and slick

Thanks for that dab1952 - did you do a private tour or small group ?

We have requested small group, how early did you register passport info and do you mind me asking the cost.

Thanks