Shore Tours at Fiji & Vanuatu?

AliCruise

I'm booked to travel on the Pacific Star R611 Coral Colours on 25 March 2006. I'm interested to know what tours are the best to do in Suva and Vila. We are also docking at Noumea but not until 3pm, do they still offer shore tours so late in the day ???

At last someone who is going on the same cruise as us!

When we went went on Pacific Sky out of Brisbane she was scheduled to arrive in Noumea at 3pm, and there were a limited number of shore tours offered - Le Petit Train scenic tours, Helicopter Joyflights and one or two others. Unfortunately we were late arriving into Noumea, didn't arrive until after 5, so all these tours were cancelled, and instead they provided bus transfers to the restaurants at Lemon Bay, which were very popular - and the restaurants very very suprsised to have so many extra customers on a quiet Monday night! And they handled it wonderfully.

So far we haven't been able to find any tours offered for Suva on any cruises that go there, but we did find tours for Vila - I'll find the link for you and post it.

Kym

I'm booked to travel on the Pacific Star R611 Coral Colours on 25 March 2006. I'm interested to know what tours are the best to do in Suva and Vila. We are also docking at Noumea but not until 3pm, do they still offer shore tours so late in the day ???

We are going to Fiji in a few days times on Dvine retreats and we have NO short tours for this area. Suva, we are docked in the sjipping area. Druvuni Island we just tender to shore and spend time on the beach as well as Rasawa.

We only have shore tours to Vila and Lifou on this trip although we have 6 places to get of the ship but only 2 shore tours set up!

Hope this helps

:)

Does anybody know if you cand take a tour to Champagne Bay from Louganville? It's a bit hard to tell from the map how close or far apart they are. I went to Champagne Bay on my 1986 cruise and I thought it was the most beautiful beach I had ever seen (and it was raining). I'd love to go there again if possible.

Karen

Archived