What about the premium suites??

bklyn48cp

I only hear about the Owner's suites. Soot problems etc... the premium suites are less money and bigger. Should I try one of these. They are located in the front of the ship but for a bigger room and less money, with the suite perks; I can walk. Any thoughts? Have people stayed in these cabins and enjoyed them?

The only problem I can see with the Premium Suites is the wind; you won't get much use out of your balcony except when in port. The cabins are huge and they have just about everything the Owner's suites and Penthouse suites have.

I only hear about the Owner's suites. Soot problems etc... the premium suites are less money and bigger. Should I try one of these. They are located in the front of the ship but for a bigger room and less money, with the suite perks; I can walk. Any thoughts? Have people stayed in these cabins and enjoyed them?
The balconies are tiny. You are also a long way from the Concierge Lounge but you are willing to walk.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

ok, wind is good. It's too hot when the air is still. I don't think I would use the lounge as there are so many places to enjoy a snack. So other than those issues I think it's a win win.

Are those the only draw backs, because these cabin seem to be the best on the ship. Am I missing something other than wind and walking a greater distance to the pool etc..?

ok, wind is good. It's too hot when the air is still. I don't think I would use the lounge as there are so many places to enjoy a snack. So other than those issues I think it's a win win.

Are those the only draw backs, because these cabin seem to be the best on the ship. Am I missing something other than wind and walking a greater distance to the pool etc..?

As a prior poster indicated, these suites have very narrow balconies (long, but narrow). The aft suites have much larger, deeper balconies.

ETA: Oh, and I assume you are talking about the Royal class ships.

Edited by Luvmyrotti

I am talking about the Regal. The aft cabins would be nice but the additional 700.00 per person for larger balcony and smaller cabin doesn't seem worth it. Is there something special about the inside of the aft cabin that I am missing?

I am talking about the Regal. The aft cabins would be nice but the additional 700.00 per person for larger balcony and smaller cabin doesn't seem worth it. Is there something special about the inside of the aft cabin that I am missing?
Actually, the layout of the aft suites are not that good and certainly not the size of other Owner's Suites which have dining tables in the suite. On the Majestic, the aft suites are now Cat 3 Penthouse suites, not Cat 2 Owner's suites. I would only cruise in a full suite on the Royal or Regal with an upsell from a mini-suite. I wouldn't pay full price for a suite with such a small balcony.

The same goes for the Riviera deck Penthouse suites on the Caribbean, Crown, Emerald or Ruby.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by IECalCruiser