7-Day club what a DREAM!

blainesterrr

Can't wait to join the 7-day club!!! Been on 3 cruises, all 5days long going to Progreso, and Cozumel.. Excited to explore two new ports (Belize and Rotan), and get free lobster again!!

I'll be on the Dream in January with my lover and best friend! I've always said 5 days isn't long enough, and actually curious to see if 7 days is long enough.

Next goal is GOLD. Going back on the Triumph in April with my siblings and their mate. It will be my 4th 5-night cruise. Giving me a total of 27 days!!!

Other cruise bucket list items:

-Repositioning cruise

-Overnight in port

-

-

-

-

-

-

I've done 3 day, 4 day, and 7 day cruises. we've done B2B2B (3:4:3) for 10 days which was not long enough lol We also did a B2B 7:7 for our honeymoon, which I did feel was long enough to appreciate being gone and ALMOST want to go home... almost!

Be careful ;) this addiction is hard to control!!! :)

Have so much fun!

I've done 3 day, 4 day, and 7 day cruises. we've done B2B2B (3:4:3) for 10 days which was not long enough lol We also did a B2B 7:7 for our honeymoon, which I did feel was long enough to appreciate being gone and ALMOST want to go home... almost!

Be careful ;) this addiction is hard to control!!! :)

Have so much fun!

Wow a B2B2B sounds amazing! But Not better than 2 weeks on the ship! Lucky you!

I hear ya! I've done a few 7 nights and several 5 night. Won't do anything shorter than 5. Doing an 8 in January and can't wait to see if that 1 day seems to scratch my cruise itch or just increases it!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Forums mobile app

I always said I refuse to go shorter than 5 days but recently found a 3 day cruise with an overnight in Nassau. I think that may be my 1st and only 4 day or shorter.

I for one love a 3-4 day cruise, but that's probably because I live so close to a port I don't have to travel to get there. So for me it's a quick weekend getaway that's easy to budget.

I've also done a 10 day vacation where we flew to Florida, did a road trip up and down the coast, and then 5 day cruise. That was really fun!

My 8 day Eastern Caribbean has been my all-time favorite though. By the time I got off the ship I was READY to go home. 7-8 days and I'm ready to get off personally, but I also rarely take a full week off work.

I for one love a 3-4 day cruise, but that's probably because I live so close to a port I don't have to travel to get there. So for me it's a quick weekend getaway that's easy to budget.

I've also done a 10 day vacation where we flew to Florida, did a road trip up and down the coast, and then 5 day cruise. That was really fun!

My 8 day Eastern Caribbean has been my all-time favorite though. By the time I got off the ship I was READY to go home. 7-8 days and I'm ready to get off personally, but I also rarely take a full week off work.

I wish port of NOLA had 3 day cruises. I would def do that a couple times a year in addition to my 5&7 day cruises.

Can't wait to join the 7-day club!!! Been on 3 cruises, all 5days long going to Progreso, and Cozumel.. Excited to explore two new ports (Belize and Rotan), and get free lobster again!!

I'll be on the Dream in January with my lover and best friend! I've always said 5 days isn't long enough, and actually curious to see if 7 days is long enough.

Next goal is GOLD. Going back on the Triumph in April with my siblings and their mate. It will be my 4th 5-night cruise. Giving me a total of 27 days!!!

Other cruise bucket list items:

-Repositioning cruise

-Overnight in port

-

-

-

-

-

-

Enjoy your cruise.

Wow a B2B2B sounds amazing! But Not better than 2 weeks on the ship! Lucky you!

We really are fortunate that we got to do that. Looking back, I'm not really sure how we pulled it off lol!! it was such a busy time for both of us, but we had priorities ;)

Again, I really hope you love your time on the ship... Personally, I never want to be "TOO" ready to get off the ship... because that means I won't just go ahead and book the next one... (I like always having another one coming up) :)