Philosophy skin care

Snowball

I know we have a few QVC shoppers on here (myself included ;)). Have any of you tried the Philosophy skin care line? I am considering ordering their make-up optional kit from QVC, and wanted to see what you guys thought of it.

I love their shower gels and their Falling in Love fragrance and thought that I would give their skincare line a try. I'm also ordering their fragrance kit that includes Pure Grace, Amazing Grace, and Baby Grace.

I've been using Philosophy for around 3 years and love it.

I started with Purity cleanser, Hope in a Jar, and Hope in a Jar eye / lip cream. I'm now using the When Hope is Not Enough day and night combo. I've never really had "bad" skin, but after using Philosophy I can honestly say I love my skin. I have had color and texture issues in the past and the Microdelivery Peel has worked wonders.

The biggest improvement I've seen comes from the HIAJ eye / lip cream. It has reduced the number of fine lines around both my eyes and lips.

The one "warning" I have is that when I first started using Purity I went through a sort of purge. It only lasted a couple of weeks and IMHO it was well worth it.

Let me know what you decide to do.

I have been using philosophy products for a couple of years now. I'm 43 and have always had pretty good skin. I use the purity cleanser, when hope is not enough spf20, and hope in a tube high density eye and lip firming cream. It's simple and does a great job, not harsh on the skin. I use a buff puff type of scrubber a couple of times a week to exfoliate and it works great. Look on e-bay to get better prices, you can also get samples cheaper if you want to try something.

Thanks for the input everyone!! I have been using ProActiv for the past 5-6 years, but now I am starting to notice the signs of aging, so I decided to try the Philosophy skincare kit for acne prone skin. I don't break out as much as I used to, but I figured I should try that kit first and see how my skin reacts. If all is well with that, I may try to move on to their makeup optional kit.

I can't wait to try it out!!! Thanks for all the replies.

Archived