Pics of outdoor playgrounds on Vista

madiaka

Does anyone have any pictures of the playgrounds outside of Camp Ocean on Vista? Or do you know what structures or activities are included? Looking at Vista for next year and can't find much info on or pictures of that area.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi, just back from Vista and used the outdoor playground.

It has a small climbing frame that leads to a slide. Spring rocking horse and spring fish-type thing. Tyre swing. It's quite basic but my toddler is 3 and thought it was great!

The opposite side had an interactive, touch-response game. One was a 360, one was a 180, and the other was a full circle globe.

I hope this helps.

Hi, just back from Vista and used the outdoor playground.

It has a small climbing frame that leads to a slide. Spring rocking horse and spring fish-type thing. Tyre swing. It's quite basic but my toddler is 3 and thought it was great!

The opposite side had an interactive, touch-response game. One was a 360, one was a 180, and the other was a full circle globe.

I hope this helps.

Thanks. Do you remember any age restrictions or height and weight restrictions? My son is 5 so that might be a little small for him. But, it does sound nice.

There are no restrictions that I saw.

I saw a child aged around 7 or 8 playing with his younger siblings in the playground.

The interactive games are probably for older/taller kids but we took our 3 year old in and she had fun hitting the bottom parts, making her feel part of it!

There are no restrictions that I saw.

I saw a child aged around 7 or 8 playing with his younger siblings in the playground.

The interactive games are probably for older/taller kids but we took our 3 year old in and she had fun hitting the bottom parts, making her feel part of it!

Thank you for the info. This is just what we needed.