Barbados - best beach suggestions

maggieq

Douglase - I, too, am looking for information on beaches in Barbados. You said Boatyard is within walking distance of the pier....about how far is it to the beach? What direction do I head when exiting the pier shopping area to get there? Thanks!

Douglase - You said Boatyard is within walking distance of the pier....about how far is it to the beach? What direction do I head when exiting the pier shopping area to get there? Thanks!

L -o -n - g walk from the ship to the Boatyard, and hot too! The return walk is even longer, what with the weaving and the zigzagging…..

Thanks for the info! A long hot walk in the sun is not my idea of a good way to round out a relaxing beach day, especially after partaking of beverages.....taxi it is! Do you know if the $6pp is one way or round trip?

we were in barbados in june 2004 on the golden princess we got a taxi out side the port terminal and went to pains bay it cost us $20.00 return ,you tell him a time and they come for you. there were no deckchairs but a few hotels on the beach dont mind you using there toilits and getting a drink. good hols our next one is the ncl jewel 12 11 05 cant wait .

:) we were in barbados in june 2004 on the golden princess we got a taxi out side the port terminal and went to pains bay it cost us $20.00 return ,you tell him a time and they come for you. there were no deckchairs but a few hotels on the beach dont mind you using there toilits and getting a drink. good hols our next one is the ncl jewel 12 11 05 cant wait .

Archived