Chef's Table - Paradise

cruisinparamedic

I probably already know the answer, but it never hurts to reach out and ask.

How do you book reservations for the Chef's table on the Paradise (one of the no frills ships)? and does it have to be done on board?

Reason I ask is because I would like to arrange for this to happen (if possible) for a gift, but don't want to do so if it is something I have to wait until I'm on board to do in case it ends up being full/unavailable.

When we did it about 3 years ago, it had to be booked on board the ship through Guest Services. Looking at the Carnival web site, it still says to make your reservation through the ship's Guest Services. If you really want to get it booked, go there early on embarkation day as the web site says it is limited to 14 (it was 12 when we booked it, but only 10 of us were there). The experience was wonderful -- my wife and I enjoyed the food, and the entertainment, immensely.

We recently dined at the Chef's Table on the Paradise. It was very easy to book this on our Cruise Manager, and we heard back via email from the Maitre d’ Hotel, Ilija Vujcic, that same day. We were contacted onboard to let us know the exact date and time, as I guess they don't finalize this until the ship sets sail - my guess is that when the dinner is (what night) depends on how many reservations they receive.

KC

We recently dined at the Chef's Table on the Paradise. It was very easy to book this on our Cruise Manager, and we heard back via email from the Maitre d’ Hotel, Ilija Vujcic, that same day. We were contacted onboard to let us know the exact date and time, as I guess they don't finalize this until the ship sets sail - my guess is that when the dinner is (what night) depends on how many reservations they receive.

KC

Cruised on the Paradise the first weekend in May 2016. This was a Mothers Day cruise for three. We all made reservations for the Chef's Table. We received notice in our room that it was cancelled due to lack of participation. :( Sign up as soon as you can and try to recruit others. Three apparently will not make a Chef's Table.