Norwegian Breakaway Newbies - Kids Clubs

R2E1GY

We will be cruising on the Breakaway for the fist time with our 3 1/2 year old.

Curious about how clean the kids clubs are? Germ prevention? Is there a limit on capacity? Safe? Any tips you can offer?

TIA:o

My kids were 4 and 6 when we went 2 yrs ago and they looooved the kids club! I don't tend to worry about germs too much tbh but the place always looked really clean and bright and well run so maybe that influenced my not worrying? I actually never asked about ratios (bad mom award!) I think I was just so psyched someone was taking my kids for "free" lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They offer a tour of the splash academy on the first day during registration. You will be able to ask as much questions as you want and get a first hand feel and look of the place before deciding to leave your child there. Overall the areas are well kept, and well staffed. That said it is all subjective.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Kids have to hand sanitizer before going into splash each time, little kids 3-5 are kept separate from everyone else. Toys are disinfected each night. Because it is a controlled access point, no non splash staff adults inside after open house registration on 1st day. Is it secure? Absolutely yes, must have child's key card, authorized pick up adult key card and password to get child out. Handy phone or pager is given to parents of littles so that you can be reached with the I want mommy or I'm hungry and I'm tired messages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk