Adult Beverage Package

IllinoisAuthor

As a part of the Free at Sea deal 2 of the 4 people in our 2 bedroom Haven suite get the Adult Beverage Package. Which is fine because I don't drink and neither does one of the other passengers. I was planning to purchase the Soda Package for us, but then I read this on the website: "Applicable beverage packages must be purchased for all guests staying within the same stateroom for the entire length of the cruise." Does this mean we would have to purchase the Adult Beverage Package?

Make sure you have your passengers listed in the right order on your booking (i.e. you and the other non-drinker must be guests 3 & 4). This is what determines who gets the UBP and i don't think it can be adjusted on board.

In the past people have reported problems purchasing the soda package online for only part of the cabin. The system forced them to purchase it for everyone. If that happens to you, you can either call and purchase over the phone, or wait until you're on board.

Make sure you have your passengers listed in the right order on your booking (i.e. you and the other non-drinker must be guests 3 & 4). This is what determines who gets the UBP and i don't think it can be adjusted on board.

In the past people have reported problems purchasing the soda package online for only part of the cabin. The system forced them to purchase it for everyone. If that happens to you, you can either call and purchase over the phone, or wait until you're on board.

Thanks! If that turns out to be the case, because we are in the Haven we have a concierge, would that be the best person to telephone or should I call the personal cruise consultant who has been assigned to us?

Thanks! If that turns out to be the case, because we are in the Haven we have a concierge, would that be the best person to telephone or should I call the personal cruise consultant who has been assigned to us?

You would want to get it all done with the PCC before you board. The concierge is more for room details and bookings once you are on board (or pre cruise room requests like pillows and bar set up)

If that turns out to be the case, because we are in the Haven we have a concierge, would that be the best person to telephone or should I call the personal cruise consultant who has been assigned to us?
Do you mean purchasing the soda package? Your PCC (or anyone who answers the phone at the general reservations line) should be able to help you with that. Once you're on board, you can purchase the soda package from the tables that will be set up in the Atrium, around the pool, in the buffet… There will be many people all over the ship eager to sell you beverage packages. :D