Unable to log into Captain's Club with Postal Code

jb_yvr

I would like to log into the Captain's Club area on MyCelebrity.

I have to use my Canadian postal code as I do not have a zip code - according to Celebrtiy tech support that should work - they even sent me my postal code back to verify that it is correct.

However the login says that my zip code is incorrect.

Are there any special tricks?

Thanks

I have been trying to log in since July and the current explanation is that the computer will not recognize member numbers beginning with 705 or perhaps its 7057. Or perhaps its the weather? Regardless, your zip or postal code is not the problem as that is the message that I continue to receive.

They have no idea as to how to correct the problem and there is no indication if it will ever be fixed. By the way, don't ask for a new member number - if that is your problem - since I have already tried that with no success as they say their records would be totally messed up if they did that.

They say it isn't important to log on anyway as they already know we are members and if we want information we can always call them. It also seems to mean that we do not receive the member publication as I have requested it be sent twice and it has yet to arrive.

I hope your problem is of another kind but your message re code sounds very familiar to me. Good luck.

I had this exact same problem a few months ago, and I live in the US. I was in touch with web support and Celebrity customer service and they all couldn't figure out what the problem was. They had the correct number and address for me but it just wouldn't work.

One day I used my husbands CC number and our zip code and it worked fine.....go figure. :( The web support people never did figure out how to fix the problem, which is rediculous! I guess as long as I can get into the system using my husband's number, it's OK.

Archived