Ncl spa cabin

babybird626

Is there a big difference in a spa cabin vs regular cabin. What I want is a spa cabin with a large balcony but they don't have that so considering a large balcony cabin with a spa pass.

There are a couple with larger balconies. Which ship?

There are a couple with larger balconies. Which ship?

So I'm looking for a spa cabin with a large balcony on the Getaway which I don't think they have so if there is a large balcony cabin with a large bathroom that would be great, then I would just get spa passes

Edited by babybird626

So I'm looking for a spa cabin with a large balcony on the Getaway which I don't think they have so if there is a large balcony cabin with a large bathroom that would be great, then I would just get spa passes

Try B9 cabins: 14150 & 14750. The balconies are a little larger than the other B9 cabins.

The bathrooms are not going to big. They get a little bigger if you go up to a mini-suite.

There are some balcony cabins that have a slightly larger balcony too, but no larger bathrooms.

Edited by psbtrvlr

The only difference between Spa category and a typical balcony room is the spa access, the color of decor and all spa rooms are in deck 14 to be near the spa. Oh and some have multi head showers. (Possibly just the Spa Havens? Not sure) Spa passes are around $220 for the week I believe, and the price difference between categories is often more than that, so it's often not advantageous. If you prefer a large balcony room, you're better off going with your plan B, to insure you get what you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only difference between Spa category and a typical balcony room is the spa access, the color of decor and all spa rooms are in deck 14 to be near the spa. Oh and some have multi head showers. (Possibly just the Spa Havens? Not sure) Spa passes are around $220 for the week I believe, and the price difference between categories is often more than that, so it's often not advantageous. If you prefer a large balcony room, you're better off going with your plan B, to insure you get what you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The spa mini suite bathroom is actually larger with double sink and larger shower, which is important to me. I think I will just have to find a deck I like to spend time outside.