Beach @ Atlantis

genovesemylove

Hi, does anyone know whether the beach at Atlantis is still free and accessible?

I have a friend who went years ago and said it was great. Looking for a beach day in Nassau that is affordable with a nice beach if this is no longer an option. Any suggestions or advice?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, does anyone know whether the beach at Atlantis is still free and accessible?

I have a friend who went years ago and said it was great. Looking for a beach day in Nassau that is affordable with a nice beach if this is no longer an option. Any suggestions or advice?

Thanks in advance.

The Atlantis is under new management so I don't believe they offer the Free Beach Access anymore, but I saw that for 2017 they are offering Beach Day Pass options for $74.00 which gives you access to the Beach and Aquariums no food though. The British Colonial Hilton Beach Pass is only $60 and includes a $40 food/drink credit so it might be a better deal. There are public beaches such as Cable, Cabbage, and another public beach right near the pier, but I like the serenity of the Resorts Private beach areas.