Nativeway Question

grvdggr71

Looking for some help/advice from Nativeway veterans -

I contacted Nativeway a week ago via the email address on their website, and as of today, they have not responded. Is this to be expected from them? I was interested in one of their tours because it was A) affordable, B) covered the main points of the island, and C) they are highly recommended on this board. However, I am very discouraged that they have not emailed me to confirm my reservation request. Any thoughts?

Keep trying. Maybe there are interuptions because of all the bad weather or something.

I have used CAPT. CROSBY and NATIVEWAY in Grand Cayman.

Both were great...but NATIVEWAY was exceptional...especially at the site. The video was great as well. Get it, you won't regret.

Sometimes email or website problems can happen with any company. You could always call I suppose.

Good luck.

We used Nativeway in April for the Rays Reef and Rumpoint tour. Chris was our captain and the tour was absolutely the high point of my entire cruise. We are planning another cruise in April 2007 and I will definetely use them again.

However, I had the same problem contacting Sharon a couple of times. Not sure why she is able to respond to some within one day and for others is takes several days or longer, but I definetely suggest being patient and persistant YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chelle

All those who have been on Nativeways. How were the restrooms? I just read on a thread that the bathroom was creepy. We have chartered their 36 foot boat for our group of 10 and hope that it is an ok boat and decent bathroom. Any comments?

All those who have been on Nativeways. How were the restrooms? I just read on a thread that the bathroom was creepy. We have chartered their 36 foot boat for our group of 10 and hope that it is an ok boat and decent bathroom. Any comments?

Didn't use the HEAD.

Here is a pic boarding the boat:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/105983339/105987350MIdRHj

I tried posting the photo, but this newsgroup software is a PAIN IN THE (#$#(*%&%#~~!!!!! :mad: Does it ever work right????

Thank you so much for the picture...the boat looks wonderful. We are on the Nativeways tour on Dec 1. It sounds (and looks) like much fun. Thanks for sharing.

No problem.

I was transferring my NATIVEWAY video to DVD the other day. It brought back some great memories! :) They really did a good job filiming the whole thing. I suggest you get in front of the camera as often as possible, and buy it. What a great sovenier! Pictures from STINGRAY CITY always look the same from an underwater camera...everything looks blue!

The video is really something special. I can't recall the price, but I know it was cheaper than the one from Dunn's River Falls, Jamaica!

Enjoy your trip!~

Archived