Room Service and kids menu on Victory

twentyatheart

Ok..a little crazy question here. I was one click away from booking a cruise on Victory when I realized the dining options may be a little different than our last Carnival cruise on the Sunshine. This time our son who has Aspergers will be sailing with us and he is very limited on what he will eat. He eats only chicken tenders (He will not eat most chicken nuggets unless they are the real deal of white meat) The kids menu says nuggets so I am thinking typical yuck nuggets similar to most fast food or thecute shaped ones. Are there any chicken tenders available anywhere on the ship like even the sports bars or room service? He will also do cheese pizza but is still really particular so that will be kinda iffy as well. Norwegian is the only cruise line that has the food he will eat. UGH!

I think the best way to get the 100% correct answer would be to reach out to Carnival. Usually their special services department is beyond helpful and willing to bend over backwards to get information for you that you would need. They're also great about helping to create the accommodations necessary for anyone with any type of disability to cruise in comfort.

victory does not have guys burgers YET, so the grill may still have the chicken tenders available. i haven't been on victory so cannot comment, but chicken tenders were often available at the 'off the grill' station before being changed to guys burgers. ymmv. the website definitely still lists 'grilled chicken' but not the tenders:

https://www.carnival.com/cruise-food/off-the-grill

chicken tenders are now available from the a la carte room service menu for 5.00:

https://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/explore/dining/menus/room-service-menu.pdf

Thanks everyone. I was hoping someone had recently been on the ship to be able to say..Oh yes we were just there and had them from room service etc..but thanks for the info. I did send an email to the special needs dept and asked them. Sounds like the nuggets may possibly be doable..but would like to know if we have another plan just in case. I even asked if we can bring our own! LOL

victory does not have guys burgers YET, so the grill may still have the chicken tenders available. i haven't been on victory so cannot comment, but chicken tenders were often available at the 'off the grill' station before being changed to guys burgers. ymmv. the website definitely still lists 'grilled chicken' but not the tenders:

https://www.carnival.com/cruise-food/off-the-grill

chicken tenders are now available from the a la carte room service menu for 5.00:

https://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/explore/dining/menus/room-service-menu.pdf

THANK YOU!! Thats exactly what I needed to hear! : ))

The chicken tenders on the room service menu were very good. Juicy white meat chicken crusted with panko bread crumbs. If you have a set dining time you might be able to arrange to have them delivered to the MDR. I don't know if this is possible but it might be worth asking.