Is there usually a wait for MDR on Breakaway?

Irishgrl73

Manhattan has a dance floor and a show from the Burn the Floor dancers. Savory and Taste are smaller and have more of a restaurant feel. I'm pretty sure they have the same or very similar food as Manhattan. I haven't been at Savory or Taste for dinners, just breakfast. What nights are you expecting to go to MDR?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

First night is always crazy in MDR.

I have never had a wait for any MDR on the Breakaway but note that maybe I haven't sailed peak season (I have been on her 3 times and all in September/October) and also may have different eating schedules as I tend to eat real early if there is something planned for the evening or I will eat real late.

Manhattan has a dance floor and a show from the Burn the Floor dancers. Savory and Taste are smaller and have more of a restaurant feel. I'm pretty sure they have the same or very similar food as Manhattan. I haven't been at Savory or Taste for dinners, just breakfast. What nights are you expecting to go to MDR?

We have specialty booked for 4 nights right now and figured we would do MDR on Day 1, 3, 4 ( 3 and 4 are port days). I'm guessing day 1 will be the one I should have booked but, nothing available for party of 4.

theres no wrong way to eat but going to bermuda i did the specialty restaurants day 1,2,3, and then winged it for the rest of the trip. i never did even find the MDR..sigh.

if your speciality i free day 1 maybe that would be a better option . but they only hold reservations 15 minutes i think so you may not have a wait at all