kids

Joeci

We are trying to decide, we've been on two Carnival and one RCCI loved both lines, my wife wants to try Celebrity, I have two kids one 17 the other 12, and they know how to act, is Celebrity good for a family who just want to have a good time and be together. Thanks

Our 14 & 17 year olds have been on 2 X cruises in the past year. They enjoyed both, and would go again in a heartbeat. Having said that, you need to understand that, depending on the time of year & itinerary, there may not be many teens on the cruise. In fact, our cruise on Millie last year only had 14 kids from age 2 to 18, and most were in the 4 to 8 range. If your kids are expecting lots of other teens, it may not be your best bet. In addition X does not have the typical teen attractions...no climbing wall, no skating rink, etc.

You know your kids best. What do they expect out of the cruise? That's the deciding factor. Mine can entertain themselves, don't mind dressing for dinner and don't need organized activities, so Celebrity if perfect for us. There is no right or wrong cruise, just some that are better suited.

Archived