1245p flight from MIA

claven

What is the process to get off the ship? I see someone posted a daily with express times, walk off with luggage etc... starting at 730-930 ish am. Can anyone do this? If so, we would have to clear customs etc... then get to MIA from the port. Would we be at MIA at 1045 at least?

D

What is the process to get off the ship? I see someone posted a daily with express times, walk off with luggage etc... starting at 730-930 ish am. Can anyone do this? If so, we would have to clear customs etc... then get to MIA from the port. Would we be at MIA at 1045 at least?

D

I just got off of a cruise October 22nd that disembarked in Miami. I can assure you, 12:45 is plenty of time to get to the airport in time. As others have stated you can be there as early as 8:30 which is what we did. Walked off with our luggage at 7:15AM, cleared customs, found a van that had to fill up with people, arrived at MIA, checked in luggage, went through security, and was sitting at our gate around 8:30 or earlier. (I can't remember the exact times) Easiest one yet and I'd definitely book another 12:31PM flight again if it was the cheapest!

Anyone can walk off with luggage if you can do it by yourself. we each had a big piece of luggage and a carry on that we were carrying ourselves.

Edited by Tminish