spice parties: noise on 13 aft?

luckyinpa

i''m looking at a Breakaway cabin about 7 to 8 from the rear. one first hand review on CC says they heard the noise from spice on some nites. unsure if they meant from their balcony or from their closed room.

any clarification would be appreciated.

Edited by luckyinpa

I could hear the music from Spice parties out on my balcony on deck 9. We were in cabin 9288 on the Escape. Also heard the music on Getaway, deck 11, close to rear elevators. If inside your cabin, you'll be okay. It wasn't terrible for us, but could bother some people, for sure.

I could hear the music from Spice parties out on my balcony on deck 9. We were in cabin 9288 on the Escape. Also heard the music on Getaway, deck 11, close to rear elevators. If inside your cabin, you'll be okay. It wasn't terrible for us, but could bother some people, for sure.

How late does the noise go on from spice, we are on deck 11 aft facing balcony on the Epic in Dec, love to leave the balcony door open but don't want to be listening to music from spice all night.

ok thanks. i need to be reassured. we would be about 7 cabins each from the rear and the elevators. smack dab in the middle rear..or aft i guess i should say.

i just dont want the bass thumping stuff down on 13. i read some stories about on 14 glasses shaking.

also im pretty sure the kids sleep through anything so just us adults would have an issue

How late does the noise go on from spice, we are on deck 11 aft facing balcony on the Epic in Dec, love to leave the balcony door open but don't want to be listening to music from spice all night.

my daily says on BA they start 1030 and from reports on here i think 1am is a universal shut down time

epic may differ

if you really worry about noise u should start searching on this forum. there are specific room note at least for BA and getaway that i saw when i was researching. from the BA posts ive read, on 14 and probably 13 aft you would hear stuff on the balcony and i saw one post that on 12 the woman said that she heard nothing when the door was closed. but if it's important you definitely want to search. there are also specific cabin reviews on the CC site that i ran into which is why i worried. someone in the cabin i want says they heard the music but wasnt clear if in room or on balcony.

this is why i was worried.

Parties go on till 1 am most nights. There was one night that bass was really heavy, not every time. There were different type parties on 5 out of the 7 nights. Other nights they show movies. You could also just join in on the party, if you can find any place to stand up there. It gets super crowded. Agree, kids can pretty much sleep through all the noise

We were in 9918 on the Breakaway last March(it's an aft-balcony). We never had any problems with noise from Spice. If the balcony door was shut, you couldn't hear anything; if we were on the balcony, you could here it but it wasn't loud enough to cause any problems. In fact, one of my cabin mates was keeping me awake with snoring one night and I slept out on the balcony. It was the best night's sleep of the cruise!

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...

i'm updating all the spice noise threads i've watched over the past few months. i stayed in 13290 which is about 6 from the rear. on the balcony the music is very clear. inside you just hear a bit of the bass thumping. it was noticeable but never bothered me.