Worried about my mini suite on the Dawn

viennastatic

Hey Matt,

I too am booked into an AF mini-suite on the Dawn. I read all these wonderful things about the penthouses and I want one!! lol But I know it is difficult to get the upsell fairy's ear lol I am sure it will be fine. I started off with a BB so I am very happy to have moved up. I know I will just love the room and I will save my pennies for next time.

We too will be in an AF in April. There will be 3 of us - 2 adults and a 10 year old. Our problem with upsell / upgrade is that the next couple of categories only take 2 (as far as I know) - we would have to go to an AC cabin which is quite a jump in $$.

I'm sure we'll be happy with the AF as it is considerably larger than our BA on the Dream this summer which was large enough.

We sailed the Dawn in June, cabin 11680, an AF mini. I was worried: too close to the back, too noisy, too small. I was with my husband and 2 kids, 15 and 18. Don't worry, be happy, we loved it. Room enough with even four of us. I would do it again today, wish I could, relax and enjoy!!!!!!:)

Thanks for the positive notes on the AF mini. We are going to be four in the room and I too was getting worried about the room being too tight. From the previous comments it sounds all right. We all thought that we won't be spending that much time (other than sleeping, and getting dressed) in the cabin anyway...sailing in Feb and I am ready to pack!!

Thanks for the positive notes on the AF mini. We are going to be four in the room and I too was getting worried about the room being too tight. From the previous comments it sounds all right. We all thought that we won't be spending that much time (other than sleeping, and getting dressed) in the cabin anyway...sailing in Feb and I am ready to pack!!

I haven't sailed in an AF but..you really do not spend much time in your suite.

As long as you coordinate your shower times...I'm sure you will be fine.

I would suggest that you bring extra hangars for your clothes...the ship hangars take up alot of room. We usually put them on the floor under the clothes and use our own hangars. Makes for alot of extra room in your closet.

You will LOVE the Dawn:)

calmac,

You would have to go to a AB cabin. AE, AD, AC, AA are for two people. The only way is for an infant.

You could try for a Garden Villa:)

Happy Cruising

If only :rolleyes: . I keep hoping my lottery ticket comes up - otherwise AF will be the highest category we'll travel in. It sure beats a dormitory without even portholes which I had on my very first cruise!!

Archived