Pirate's "MAGIC"al Halloween Cruise Review

pirate4me2

I believe it is new, and it's not on the menu but I saw the shells sitting there and asked for one. It seemed like most people were getting their food in one, I think they are really popular!! This was the 5th ship I have been on with BI and the first time I've seen them.

Sent from my XT1585 using Forums mobile app

Since the shells are made from corn I wonder if they are a gluten free option??

Thanks so much for your review' date=' our turn is Sat.:)[/quote']

Have a great time!!!

Since the shells are made from corn I wonder if they are a gluten free option??

I'm not sure. I was just sooo happy to see the taco shells, I felt like it was a healthier "salad" option for lunch.

Love your pic of Topher digging, his face is priceless!! I love swimming with Topher when we go to Grand Turk. I'm so sorry you were sick but glad you had a great cruise anyway!!

Thanks for the wonderful review!! It made me look forward to the Magic even more.

Christina

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Love your pic of Topher digging, his face is priceless!! I love swimming with Topher when we go to Grand Turk. I'm so sorry you were sick but glad you had a great cruise anyway!!

Thanks for the wonderful review!! It made me look forward to the Magic even more.

Christina

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I love Topher, and when I saw I had gotten that pic of him I was so happy. I love it.

pirate4me2 - thanks so much for the entertaining review. If you're up to scannining and posting PDF's of the daily Fun Times it would be appreciated by many!! Ken

Hey Ken I didn't save any of the FunTimes, sorry!! I used the Hubb app most of the time.

I am taking this exact same cruise March 2017. Thank you for the review.

I have a question about the Hacienda ATV excursion. Is there somewhere to keep a backpack without getting it dirty? I plan on taking my 16 yr old sister on this excursion and I want to know if I should bring a back pack or bring the bare necessity.

I am so happy a review shows the excursion we want to take.

I am taking this exact same cruise March 2017. Thank you for the review.

I have a question about the Hacienda ATV excursion. Is there somewhere to keep a backpack without getting it dirty? I plan on taking my 16 yr old sister on this excursion and I want to know if I should bring a back pack or bring the bare necessity.

I am so happy a review shows the excursion we want to take.

Omg you will have a BLAST on the excursion!!! Pack a change of clothes though, and wear clothes you either don't mind throwing away or plan to do some laundry...you will be filthy!!

As for a place for a backpack...I am wanting to say that they had lockers you could rent, several people in our group had backpacks/bags with them. I'm not sure the cost of a locker rental though since we didn't pack anything. We went with the bare minimum.

Have a fantastic time on the cruise!!