Excursion ?: I posted this in cozumel thread a week ago so far no replies

Rjh8842

Punta sur and expora beach

So I just purchased rccl jeep to punta sur excursion. Weird question but do I have drive? Or can I ride in the tour guide's jeep. I do not like to drive on vacation. I have a job that has me driving a lot so I prefer not when I can avoid it. I know I could have booked something else but this excursion was closest to what I was looking for offered by the cruise line. Also the exursion say that we go to explora beach is this part of punta sur? Google is not finding anything about explora beach. Also Is the guide with you while you snorkel. I will be going out with my niece and I am hopping someone will be keeping an eye out for us.

Punta sur and expora beach

So I just purchased rccl jeep to punta sur excursion. Weird question but do I have drive? Or can I ride in the tour guide's jeep. I do not like to drive on vacation. I have a job that has me driving a lot so I prefer not when I can avoid it. I know I could have booked something else but this excursion was closest to what I was looking for offered by the cruise line. Also the exursion say that we go to explora beach is this part of punta sur? Google is not finding anything about explora beach. Also Is the guide with you while you snorkel. I will be going out with my niece and I am hopping someone will be keeping an eye out for us.

We did a different Jeep excursion with RCCL at Cozumel, so your experience may slightly differ.

They put 4 people in pretty much every Jeep. If you didn't want to drive, most parties wouldn't have a problem with driving. You may also be able to hop in with the instructor.

Another note, all of our Jeeps were manual transmissions. This severely limited the driver pool, so many groups couldn't drive period.