Cove Balcony #2297 on Breeze--Wet??

jonz

We leave on Breeze on 11/27 and have a Cove Balcony for first time. We have Cabin #2297. The Elder is a Cabin Dweller and spends most of the time on the Balcony reading. She is wondering about the wetness of the Balcony at different times of day.

Anybody have any information on this? Would welcome any info.

Thanks.

Jodie

It looked to us that the ones toward the bow could get a lot of spray in rough weather.

We did enjoy ours and booked 2366 on our trip in Dec 2017. We did want a port side cabin so to have a better view while in Galveston.

We had 2330 on the magic, so I'm not sure if that is similar to yours or not but ours was never wet. Or at least not the chairs. Two days we did have letters left that said not to leave anything on the balcony due to staff cleaning the balconies. A couple of days the floor was wet, I'm guessing water running down from cleaning other balconies.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My BF and I had that cabin in Jan 2016... we were always out there and I don't remember it being wet but once. We sailed through a storm on the last sea day (the pictures and video are the best I've ever taken btw) and there was some spray from the waves.

Enjoy your cruise and cabin... you're going to love it.