Having Problem pre-booking For The Record.

WorldTraveler335

Hello Everyone, We are booked on the Escape for February and are now less than 90 days out from our cruise. Is anyone else having trouble booking the show "For the Record", through the NCL website. I have tried to book my seating but it won't go through the process no matter what day I try or time. If I can't get through soon I will most likely call the 1-800#.

Hi, you can keep trying and call them up, but I wouldn't worry too much. When I booked for last month it would only let me book tickets for the four of us, and I had no intention of taking my two children. On the night there were a fair few spare seats. Also, dare I say it, at the theatre nobody checks tickets so it becomes a first come basis. Enjoy the show and the ship...I miss it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They definitely do "check tickets" at For the Record. When the doors open there will be a line. They scan your card, which reflects your reservation. (I have seen them let in people who were not pre-booked, but I wouldn't count in that.) The good news is that there will be a standby line at the door. If you are not able to get a reservation, I would get in the standby line at least 30 minutes prior to show time. At 10 minutes prior they will start taking standbys. I have never failed to get in from the standby line, although sometimes it may be necessary to split up your bunch if it's a large group.

Sent from my iPad using Forums