Eurodam VQ10032 - questions

MeganEE

Hi everyone,

I'm taking my first HAL cruise Oct 19 - 26, and paid for a guarantee veranda (the best I could afford, given that I'm a solo traveler and paying the single supplement). I just got my cabin assignment today! Yay!

I was assigned the VQ10032, a Veranda Spa Stateroom, and I'm not sure what to expect. I've googled it of course, but some of what I've learned is contradictory and possibly outdated. I couldn't care less about the most commonly listed 'amenities' like a countertop waterfall feature, robes, a bath mat, an ipod docking station, yoga mat, . . .

Anyway, these are my questions:

Does the cabin come with a spa pass to the thermal suite? I assume not, but thought I'd ask. ;)

Is there a DVD player? A lot of websites say yes, but I thought they were all taken off the Eurodam in its last dry-dock. :(

There's mention of a special spa room service menu (health food). Is the usual menu still available? Also, is the new more restricted unpopular menu in place on the Eurodam yet?

I think the veranda is smaller than average on deck 10, but not as small/useless as a Juliet? Is there at least enough room for a chair and table?

There's mention of "exclusive spa treatments" - I assume they're just offered, at a cost, and not included/free?

Does anyone know any pros/cons to be aware of re cabin 10032 generally?

Any info/experience anyone can offer will be greatly appreciated by this HAL newbie! :)

Thanks,

Megan

hated it. Only one elevator and very close to Crows Nest so people wandered by. Didn't see any advantage as they gave you a wooden floor mat and some special flavored water. I would not book one if there was a choice. All TVs on Edam are without a dvd player.